The Online Seminar on which this video recording is based, attracted an international audience. It was hugely interactive, with delegates getting their most pressing real-world questions answered. And exceptionally rich in content thanks to the experience and enthusiasm of our two speakers, Alyssa Gardina, Marketing Associate at the Women’s Museum: An Institute for the Future in Dallas and Naomi Saffery, Marketing Officer at London's V&A. These are two of the world’s most popular museums on Twitter – with over 24,000 followers between them – and our speakers shared their secrets of what’s working and what’s not – and what makes their Twitter presence so successful.
We've now released this complete video recording of the event on CD: join an international audience drawn from organisations as varied as the Franklin Institute, The National Gallery, Smithsonian Institution, English Heritage, Parks Canada, Whitechapel Gallery, Speed Art Museum, National Library of Sweden and the National Archives.
Here's what delegates said who experienced the event:
- Very informative
- Interesting contributors
- Very interactive
- Lots of practical examples and information
- Many thanks for sharing your time and knowledge
- Great - enjoyable and informative
The Real-World Twitter In Action CD contains the complete Powerpoint presentations, audio recordings and questions from the original event - a full two hours of intensive, fast-paced information, advice and shared experience to help you and your organisation unlock Twitter's full potential.
The video covers the following key topics:
- Making the case for Twitter to your organisation
- Steps to starting a Twitter account
- Knowing your brand
- Listening: using Twitter search
- Monitoring your web presence: using Google Alerts
- Getting the word out
- Using online directories
- Claiming your account and assigning keywords based on your brand
- Building your followers
- How to get ReTweeted
- Using Twitter lists
- Including images, audio and video
- What do I tweet about?
- Tips for a good tweet
- Linking to other social media websites
- How to manage your time
- Organisational structure and division of work
- Using key third-party applications
- Benefits and analytics
- Increasing your museum's visitors
- Increasing your museum's website traffic
Title: Real-World Twitter in Action Running time: 120 minutes
Format: CD containing QuickTime Video (suitable for both PC and Mac)
Price: £67 + VAT (+ £10 shipping)
Problem ordering online? Download our Order Form.
We offer all our clients an unconditional guarantee: if, at any time, you decide this CD’s not for you, simply return it to us for a full and prompt refund.